Solange thinks she is Mel B


*roll my god damn eyes*

This bitches attitude is just so stank. Peep this:

Solange Knowles has admitted that she was shocked by the format of The Paul O'Grady Show when she appeared as a guest on the programme.
The 22-year-old singer revealed that she felt baffled on the set of the Channel 4 chatshow - because she was asked to take part in a pie-making contest after being interviewed.
"I felt so out of place. I thought I was going to be singing - instead I got asked to take part in a pie-making competition, and I'm not the pie-making type.
"Kim Cattrall was there too and she made such a good pie - and mine was crap."
She added: "Mel B and Mel C were there too and they were amazing. Mel B and I have been mistaken for each other so we bonded over that."

You will never and could never look anything like Mel B..... mistaken my ass! I bet Mel B was like "Ermmm...yeah ahha" *side eye*