Clearing up some shit


OK people, been reading your comment and time to clear up a few things

1/ DC Rehab and I completely 100% support eachother and we are nothing but friends
2/ When I moved to the .com address it was because I thought someone was helping me out. It actually happened that they ended up stealing my site. The other writers on there were nothing to do with me and I did NOT give my permission for them.
3/ This is Soulgirl, Quiana should know this from personal stuff I have sent her. Not sure how you guys want me to prove it lol... you should know from my writing styles. If you want to ask personal questions all you have to do is email me at: truthofdestinyschild@googlemail.com No one ever could access this apart from me, and those that used to email me know this.

Glad  to see alot of you have returned. Our readership is nearly back to what is was already, which has astounded me.
Thanks for being so loyal!!!!!!!!
Soulgirl