LMAO!!! Beyonce talks about sustaining female friendships



Is this bitch serious?

"I think I am a feminist in a way. It`s not something I consciously decided I was going to be; perhaps it`s because I grew up in a singing group with other women, and that was so helpful to me. It kept me out of so much trouble and out of bad relationships. My friendships with my girls are just so much a part of me that there are things I am never going to do that would upset that bond. I never want to betray that friendship because I love being a woman and I love being a friend to other women. I think we learn a lot from our female friends - female friendship is very, very important," she added.

Do you ever see this bitch with any other female anymore apart from her mother, her sister or her cousin? The only female "friends" you have is family.
Kelly knows how to keep friends...she nearly lost Brandy and LeToya because of you.
Sit down! You are so delusional.....